Friday, September 5, 2008

Really?

Sometimes it amazes me how much I love my job. Sometimes I think. "Really? REALLY? I get to do this for a living!?! It's hard to describe the moments I feel this especially - whether it's right after an energizing prayer or planning time with students or during a meeting with one of the staff I supervise. Usually a time like this involves me sensing God working through me to bless, challenge, or empower students or staff.

I've especially felt this the last few weeks as I notice God working through me in my weakest of areas. It's hard to admit is as a ministry worker, but prayer has never been a strength of mine. But lately I've experienced God speaking to me and leading and guiding me while in prayer with students and staff. And when my connection to God leads me to bless, challenge, and empower others, that's when I especially love my job. :)

- Liz

No comments: