Thursday, August 7, 2008

Been a while...

Well, I guess we took a break from blogging over the summer. ;) Our work is in full-swing as we and our staff prepare for the new year. Students in Boston will begin moving back to school in the next few weeks!

Paul and I had a great vacation - 2 full weeks! - at the end of July. We went to the White Mountains in NH for a couple days at the beginning of our time off, but then we stayed at home and did the fun things in Boston we never get a chance to do. (That's us at the Museum of Science and at a Red Sox game on our anniversary).

While on vacation, I realized how much better I need to be at getting good rest this year. I started out well in that department last year, but by second semester I got off schedule and was working too much. I'm hopeful that this year can be different and that regular rest will make all the difference. It's easy for me to think I can do it all instead of seeking God to give me the insight and wisdom I need for this ministry. I can't expect that from him unless I stop long enough to rest and listed for his voice.

- Liz

No comments: